Hi Dilip Rajkumar,
Thanks for all the questions!
- We don’t have an exhaustive list of resources yet. On our to-do list. Good places to start are with Udacity’s Python Fundamentals course, as well as Artificial Intelligence for Robotics, and the Deep Learning course.
- You do not need to take MLND prior to CarND. But MLND is a great program if you are interested in machine learning!
- BMW and Mercedes are hiring for positions worldwide. Otto is only based in California at the moment, although they are now part of Uber, which also has an office in Pittsburgh.
- I like Modern C++ Programming with Test-Driven Development, although I have heard from others that this is not a great book for beginners.
- Udacity does not currently have any partnerships whereby you would be able to count this Nanodegree Program as part of your master’s degree. However, if your university will allow it, a partnership is not necessary.